Saturday, February 4, 2012

M△KE JUICE, NOT W△R

I finally got my Breville juicer in the mail yesterday! I have been waiting to get one for nearly a year now, and finally bought it after watching "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" last weekend. It was a very inspiring documentary and although I'm not planning a 60 day juice fast anytime soon, I am happy I can now include green juices in my diet! I made a test run yesterday with carrots and apples. Delicious. For dinner I made the Joe Cross green juice out of kale, cucumber, ginger, apples, and lemon (I left out the kale), which was surprisingly tasty! This morning I made fresh orange juice, which I haven't tasted in a while. It's almost bizarre how different fresh OJ tastes from the store-bought kind...


If you've ever considered getting a juicer, do it for your health. It is a quick and easy way to make delicious and healthy snacks (or meals!). It doesn't take long to clean and most of the parts of my juicer are dishwasher safe! This doesn't mean much to a college kid without a real kitchen, but I can imagine it's a real time-saver. 


Happy juicing,
Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment